DTT (also known as Dimitrov, Tchompalov & Todorova) is a law firm specialised in advising companies, financial institutions and other clients on sophisticated financial and investment transactions and regulatory matters. We lay stress on innovative, yet always practical solutions. Because of our efficient legal practice we are acknowledged, domestically and internationally, as leading Bulgarian experts in the capital market sector (recommended by Legal 500 in the top tier for capital market work in Bulgaria; also recommended for banking and finance, corporate and M&A).
Some of the pioneer transactions DTT has advised, often in a team with an international law firm, comprise:
- the first mandatory convertible preferred shares public offering in Bulgaria in line with international standards;
- the first exchangeable bonds issued by a Bulgarian corporate;
- the first division (split) of a Bulgarian listed company;
- the first dual listing of a Bulgarian corporate on the main market of an EU stock exchange;
- the first IPO in Bulgaria combining capital increase and sale of existing shares;
- the first IPO of a Bulgarian company comprising a global offer to international investors;
- the establishment and licensing of the first Bulgarian asset management company;
- the first sponsored GDR project of a Bulgarian company;
- the first REIT in Bulgaria;
- the first right issue in Bulgaria.
Clients see us as being on the ball: rapid and solution-oriented. They appreciate our partners’ personal style, our accessibility and clarity and recommend us to others as we make things happen.Print This Page