DTT provides to tender offerors and companies tailored advice about various aspects of the mandatory and voluntary tender offers, squeeze-outs and delistings regulation and related transactional aspects of the offers.
A small portion of our lawyers’ experience in tender offers include:
- The mandatort tender offers and delistings of two Bulgarian energy companies with the EVN group;
- The mandatory tender offers and delistings of three subsidiaries of the Bulgarian national tobacco company;
- The squeeze-out and delisting of the Bulgarian Telecommunications Company;
- Eurobank EFG Holding (Luxembourg) S.A. on its €18.6 million tender offer made to the minority shareholders in DZI Bank and the delisting of DZI Bank;
- KBC Insurance S.A., Belgium, on its €69.8 million tender offer made to the minority shareholders in Insurance and Reinsurance JSC DZI, the leader in the Bulgarian insurance market.