Historically, we have rendered advice to many listed companies and their shareholders related to various corporate governance matters, including among others:
- The general meeting of shareholders and change of the board of directors of ELARG (the biggest Bulgarian REIT for investing in agricultural land); advise on directors duties and conflict of interest aspects; compliance with the requirements of Bulgarian corporate law and REITs regulations;
- Advice in relation of general meetings of shareholders matters companies like Doverie United Holding AD, a listed company with more than 200 000 shareholders, Bulgarian Telecommunication Company AD and others;
- Advising the Bulgarian American Credit Bank and First Investment Bank on disclosure and price-sensitive filings;
- Advising, among others, the leading Bulgarian fuel distributor Petrol AD and Bulgarian Real Estate Fund (one of the biggest Bulgarian REITs) on cash dividend and stock dividend distribution issues;
- Advising several more public companies on related parties transactions and major transactions, including one of the top European producers of lead and zinc OTZK AD, Bulgarian national tobacco company Bulgartabac AD, the pharmaceutical company Medica AD, Central Cooperative Bank AD, the Black Sea resort St. Konstantin & Elena AD.